Re: contrib/postgis

From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: contrib/postgis
Date: 2001-08-02 03:56:04
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hmmm, still in limbo. Rather than sending the tarball via mail then
(maybe it is being filtered out because of size?), how about I just
provide a link to it:

http://postgis.refractions.net/postgis-0.5.1.tar.gz

For everyone's info, this is a package which compiles under contrib, and
provides support for GIS objects conforming to the OpenGIS specification
for simple features (www.opengis.org). We have a long way to go for
complete OpenGIS conformance, but alot is in there and it is in a usable
state. http://postgis.refractions.net for yet more info.