The new Techdocs Journals now available

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The new Techdocs Journals now available
Date: 2001-07-19 03:26:23
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi all,

The techdocs.postgresql.org website is growing nicely, with lots of
people submitting articles, links, updates, scripts and nifty other
things for us all to benefit from.

One of the side effects of this is that quite often people visiting the
techdocs site don't know what's new, what's been updated, corrected or
changed, whether it's worth visiting, and so on.

short fortnightly summary email of the new and updated things (articles,
scripts, tutorials, jobs, etc) which have been added to the
techdocs.postgresql.org website since the last Journal, and possibly
other important news regarding PostgreSQL in general. Well, that's the
plan. :-) And yes, it'll be a text email, NOT a html email! (No,
there's not a choice). :)

So if you want to receive the Techdocs Journals in your email every few
weeks, just email me asking to be added to the distribution list (we're
doing it all manually at first till we get the hang of it), or visit the
main page of the online archives where there are subscribe and
unsubscribe forms :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/journals

And in case you're worried, people's email addresses are NOT shared with
anyone, they're stored in a PostgreSQL database so we know who to send
the Journals to. Spammers are not welcome here.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift