Re: Postgres to Dia UML

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Rod Taylor <rod(dot)taylor(at)inquent(dot)com>
Cc: Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres to Dia UML
Date: 2001-06-29 15:06:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> So, I wrote a small perl script which outputs XML for Dia to import.
> Works pretty good.

Thanks for posting a helpful script.

I haven't kept up on perl packages, but I recall that the "docbook2man"
scripts which we use to convert our DocBook sgml reference pages to man
page format use a "SGMLS" package to help organize the sgml parse tree.

Is that package usable for XML, or are there other XML packages to help
with dealing with XML-based information? Just curious...

- Thomas