Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.

From: "David M(dot) Richter" <D(dot)Richter(at)DKFZ-heidelberg(dot)de>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.
Date: 2001-06-27 13:06:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hallo!

Another try -- another kind of error

pacs=> UPDATE image SET seriesoid = r.parentoid
pacs-> FROM relseries_image000 r WHERE image.chilioid = r.childoid;
FATAL 2: ZeroFill(/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog/xlogtemp.30164) failed:
No such file or directory
before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: NOTICE:
Message from PostgreSQL backend:
The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to
terminate your database system connection and exit.
Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
Failed.

?????????
???????
I will try ipcclean. And look for postmaster options!

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

David

Attachment Content-Type Size