float arrays

From: oceano <nathan(at)psphalifax(dot)ns(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: float arrays
Date: 2001-06-27 01:37:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I can't find any examples of using float arrays in a column. I tried
creating a type but it keeps telling me that the type does not exist
-even though it is listed in the \dT list.
It sys it does not exist in the catalogue when I try to get access to an
index of the array? I searched through numerous books they all seem to
skip over float arrays. There is an ARRAY command in ORACLE. Can this
be used in PostgresQL?

help
Shawn (newbie)