Maximum Limit of the database for no. of records.

From: Namrata <nlabade(at)nulinkinc(dot)com>
To: postgres <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Maximum Limit of the database for no. of records.
Date: 2001-06-08 05:00:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I want to know about the maximum limit for the number of records in postgres database.
I have tried upto the 50000 records. And each records size was 516 bytes. But I didn't get the information about the maximum limit for the number of
records. Please let me know if anybody knows it.

Thanks,
Namrata.