About table column names.

From: David BOURIAUD <david(dot)bouriaud(at)ac-rouen(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About table column names.
Date: 2001-06-07 08:57:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi the list !
As far as I know, column names for a table can't contain any space,
tabs, and other sort of "exotic" characters. Is there a way to add a
description of a table column anywhere in postgres tables, or does it
have to be handled manually by creating a custum table handling this
kind of datas ? Thanks by advance for any suggestion.
--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have