Re: Recursive select

From: Ron Peterson <ron(dot)peterson(at)yellowbank(dot)com>
To: Martin Smetak <minca_sql(at)no9(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recursive select
Date: 2001-05-24 03:36:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Don't drive yourself crazy ( like me ;). You'll have to write some
procedural code - sorry. I believe IBM's DB/2 supports recursive
queries as defined by SQL3. Oracle provide a couple of non SQL standard
clauses (CONNECT BY, LEVELS) to provide similar funcionality.

-Ron-
GPG and other info at: http://www.yellowbank.com/