Error in installing pg-access

From: Bhuvaneswari <bhuvana(at)linux(dot)ceedees(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in installing pg-access
Date: 2001-05-12 12:41:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

hai,
we are using RedHatLinux-6.2 with Postgresql 6.5.2 and Java, JDBC.
For making reports from the tables we are planning to use PG-Access. We
tried to install it as per the given steps. But, when running pgaccess
from the
directory pgaccess, it strucks with the error as given below:

Error in startup script:couldn't load file
"libpgtcl.so":libpgtcl.so:cannot open
while executing
"load libpgtcl[infosharedextension]"
(procedure "main" line 3)
invoked from within
"main $argc &argv"

- We could not find out where we are wrong. Please help us.
thanks in advance.
bhuvana.