Flash Tutorials

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Flash Tutorials
Date: 2001-05-10 14:58:53
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi Bruce,

If I manage to get the first real Flash tutorial "Lesson 1 : Starting
Concepts" finished before 7.1.2, do you think it's worthwhile including
in the source distribution?

Trying to get it done as a good starting point/introductory thing to
assist people in getting a feel for PostgreSQL. Not sure about it, due
to the size (probably about 290 - 310k when finished).

???

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi