Win32 ODBC ?'s

From: "Ken Godee" <ken(at)perfect-image(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Win32 ODBC ?'s
Date: 2001-05-10 17:53:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've searched and dug around and just a couple of questions
if someone could sort me out.
I'm trying to make sure I have the right/current files to install the
postgreSql ODBC drivers on win32. The Faq's say to download and
run "postdrv.exe" I don't think so. The files I've downloaded from
postgresql are all named "psqlodbc-07_01_0005.zip" with the
following flavors;

1. = "Full" w/PsqlODBC.exe - I'm guessing this would be the
complied binary win32 ODBC install program for installing drivers.

2. = psqlodbc.dll - I'm guessing I could use this if I all ready had
the drivers installed and could just copy this over the old one.

3. = PsqlODBC.msi - again just guessing, would this be an install
program for the drivers using the Microsoft installer?

TIA