Posted 7.1 RPMs for Mandrake 7.2

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Posted 7.1 RPMs for Mandrake 7.2
Date: 2001-05-08 07:06:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've posted RPMs for Mandrake, but could not put them in the obvious
place on the FTP site because the permissions do not allow group write
access. Lamar, could you open up that part of the tree to allow group
write permissions? In the meantime, I've placed the files in
/pub/binary/v7.1-Mandrake/.

I've built RPMs for 7.1.1, but perhaps we should wait until 7.1.2 to
post them given the pgtcl problem? Lamar, what are you planning for
7.1.1?

- Thomas