Re: Invoices

From: Robert <robert(at)robert(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Invoices
Date: 2001-05-04 14:05:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Fri, 4 May 2001, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 May 2001, Robert wrote:
> >
> > > I write the same application for the same reasons - we're three
> > > partners and we all want to be able to create invoices and also see what
> > > others create.
> >
> > Have you looked at SQL-Ledger? THough I disagree with some of the
> > table designs it is a pretty good accounting package. (Given I'm not an
> > accountant.) Possible down side is it is web-server/browser based. Has
> > support designed in for international use.
>
> Got a URL?

It used to be at http://www.simtax.ca/acc/ but it's not responding
right now. I didn't like few things about it, but I don't remember what
it was anymore, I'm going to take a look at it again though.
Anyway, there's similar service from Oracle (and few others), but it's
not free (just free test) and when I last checked it wasn't as nice as
it could be. And it wasn't built on PostgreSQL ;-)

- Robert