[Fwd: dbf2pg improvements (password, charset convertions, etc.)]

From: Ivan Baldo <ivan(at)pilasnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: dbf2pg improvements (password, charset convertions, etc.)]
Date: 2001-05-02 18:09:11
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello.
Well, I cannot contact the original author so I send this here as my
last resort.
This is regarding a program you distribute in the "contrib" directory
of your FTP server, the program is called "dbf2pg".
I have made some usefull changes that I want to share, see the rest of
the email for more information.
Please, tell me if I have to do anything else to update that program,
especially if this is not the correct place to send this email (and if
so, sorry!, I am trying to help), any other comments are appreciated.
Take in account that I am not subscribed to this mailing list, so
please send me a copy of the emails!
Thanks and goodbye.