Messages from PostgreSQL

From: Renaud Thonnart <thonnart(at)amwdb(dot)u-strasbg(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Messages from PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-04-26 13:32:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Good afternoon all !
I am developping a C++ application using libpq++
In that application, I create some tables in a dynamic way at the
execution.
So PostgreSQL give me at every time this message :

NOTICE: CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index '_XXX_pkey'
for table '_XXX'

It is not very bad but a little boring because I perform many times
that operation.
How to avoid printing this message? Is there some option to do it?

Thank you all,
Renaud THONNART