Docs on web site

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Docs on web site
Date: 2001-04-20 16:49:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi Vince. I've put the 7.1 docs on the web site in the appropriate
place. Nice auto-generating web page stuff btw.

I modified and compiled *but did not check into cvs* build.c to get nice
references for the new Developer's and Reference docs.

OK? If you want to inspect the changes, then commit (or tell me to) that
would be great. TIA

                      - Thomas

The web site itself seems very slow at the moment; some robot process is
chewing up lots of CPU so perhaps that is the reason. hub.org (which may
actually be a different machine) is quite fast otherwise.

Next:From: Joel BurtonDate: 2001-04-20 17:04:15