DBD and DBI::Pg

From: "N(at)ta$" <natas(at)jam(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, dbi-users(at)perl(dot)org, thelist(at)lists(dot)evolt(dot)org
Subject: DBD and DBI::Pg
Date: 2001-04-15 13:57:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Our site (www.dagl.net) has recently been given the task of beta testing
a new statistics program for our Quake 3 game servers...

This new program is called "GeigerCounter - RC5", in case any of you
have experience with it...

However, I am only a newbie at PostgreSQL and PHP, so I don't know what
I should do first. I am hoping someone out there can help me.

Here are the requirements of the program:

-A Quake3Arena server
HAVE IT

-An SQL database compatable with Perl:DBI:DBD and PHP4
CURRENTLY RUNNING PostgreSQL, but HAVE NOT INSTALLED DBI::DBD

-Perl
RUNNING PERL 5

-DBI:DBD Mod for Perl
I'M LOST ON THIS ONE

-A web server that works with PHP
HAVE IT

-PHP4
HAVE IT

Graphinat0r requires:
-GD.pm
LOST ON THIS AS WELL

I know I will owe a biggie tip after this, but I hope someone can
help...

Thanks