7.1 RC4 docs look funny

From: Peter Peltonen <peter(dot)peltonen(at)fivetec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.1 RC4 docs look funny
Date: 2001-04-11 09:19:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

After making `make install` the documentation was copied to
/usr/loca/pgsql/doc/html. Lynx shows the documentation fine. But when I try to
browse them in Netscape, all I get is HTML code that is a bit screwed up...

It looks the same as the html files in my text editor:

>PostgreSQL 7.1 Documentation</TH
></TR

The line breaks are wrong in every single document.

How do I fix the situation?

Regards,
Peter