Recognize unique indexes

From: "Tomas Fulajtar" <tomas(dot)fulajtar(at)moraviapress(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recognize unique indexes
Date: 2001-04-04 12:09:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,
I'am using MSAccess 97 with Postgres 7.0x as
backend. ODBC driver parameter <Recognize unique
indexes> is set to on. When i link table as an ODBC,
access manager ask me for unique index for each table.
Why don't it recognize my table's primary or foreign keys
? I must set this manualy. I want to link table in VBA
code dynamicaly, but for this reason it is impossible
(when i do'nt set any field as index, i can't update any
table). What solution is for it?

With regards

Ing. Tomas Fulajtar
MORAVIAPRESS, a.s.
U pony 3061
690 02 Breclav
tel.: 0627/305 216

E-mail: tomas(dot)fulajtar(at)moraviapress(dot)cz
WWW: www.moraviapress.cz
P.S.:Please use pure ASCII or ISO-8859-2 code