PostgreSQL/CF Guestbook

From: Frank Hilliard <frankhilliard(at)home(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL/CF Guestbook
Date: 2001-03-24 18:50:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

This is an invitation to try a new guestbook I've just put up. It's
regular Cold Fusion running on Linux using PostgreSQL. What makes it a
bit different is that the tables were created and altered with Cold
Fusion on a remote ISP. If you'd like to control PostgreSQL this way and
don't have Cold Fusion, that's not a problem. You can do all your
development work on a CF-enabled server. I'm going to post a how-to on
this on the site.
http://www.bcinternet.com/~hilliard/
Frank Hilliard