PostgreSQL-JDBC driver

From: "sourabh dixit" <sourabh(dot)dixit(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL-JDBC driver
Date: 2001-03-21 05:56:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

-----

Hi,

I am trying to access PostGreSQL database running at the default port
5432
using JDBC. But the application is giving error "Cannot find suitable
driver". I have included JDBC driver JAR file in my CLASSPATH and
Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver") is loading driver successfully.
Can anybody tell me how to go about to solve the problem?

With regards,
Sourabh