Re: Reg. PostgreSQL ( tips)

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: vamsi krishna <vamsi_it(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reg. PostgreSQL ( tips)
Date: 2001-03-08 10:41:08
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for the info. I've forwarded it to the pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
mailing list. These guys looks after the official PostgreSQL FAQ and
manuals, and this sounds like the sort of things which should be in the
main FAQ or manuals.

If it doesn't make it into there I'll put it on
http://techdocs.postgresql.org

Out of curiosity, which versions of PostgreSQL do you know this works
for?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift