Pgaccess questions

From: "Motsoeneng Paseka * Spoornet (GP)" <PasekaM(at)spoornet(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgaccess questions
Date: 2004-07-22 07:17:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Greatings from South Africa

My knowledge of Linux(Red Hat 9) is very little so please bear with me is=
some of the questions don't make sense.

(1)How do check whether pgaccess is already installed on my PC or not?
(2)If its installed how do I run it?
Thank you.
- Paseka

The information contained in this communication is subject to copyright and intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited. Should a virus infection occur as a result of this communication the sender will not be liable. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender.