PL/pgSQL

From: Oliver Vecernik <vecernik(at)aon(dot)at>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL/pgSQL
Date: 2001-03-02 15:55:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I recently started using postgresql. I'm running version 7.0.3 on a SuSE
7.1 Linux box. I'm trying to test the examples in the user's guide. But
I can not create a function with language 'plpgsql'.

It seems there has some installation be done to achieve that. But how?
Can anybody point me to the doc on this or give me some other hints?

Oliver