Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors

From: Laurel Williams <tech(at)clearwater-inst(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date: 2001-02-27 22:49:30
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

FWIW, I just heard from O'Reilly that they have a PostgreSQL book in the
works and expect it to be out by fall 2001. I don't know who the author
is, but I am looking forward to having it on my bookshelf, next to
Bruce's. :) I am happy to see that Postgres is getting the positive
attention it deserves!

Cheers,

Laurel Williams
tech(at)clearwater-inst(dot)com