Re: Here you have, ;o)

From: John Burski <John(dot)Burski(at)911ep(dot)com>
To: Mike Hammonds <mhammonds(at)knowledgeinenergy(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Here you have, ;o)
Date: 2001-02-13 17:18:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Whatever you do, don't open the attachement. CERT has issued an alert
concerning the AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs file that contains the VBS/OnTheFly
worm.

Fortunately, I received the CERT alert yesterday and knew about this
beforehand. Well, that and I'm running Linux, which makes me feel a bit more
secure.

--
John Burski
Chief IT Cook and Bottlewasher