Re: Reference manual

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reference manual
Date: 2001-02-10 00:57:24
Lists: pgsql-docs

> If you want it, you'll have a totally differently looking documentation by
> Monday. ;-)

(Haven't looked at the result, but I'm sure it's great)

I've been wanting to have a custom style sheet for a long time. Can we
have a "very thin" custom sheet for 7.1, which pretty much only changes
the index contents (and perhaps a couple of other small things if you
think they are important)?

If so, I'd say let's do it now, since it is a good step forward. And we
can revert and *not* use the style sheet if there are problems; afaik it
is a one-liner in the doc/sgml/src/Makefile.

- Thomas