Bug Report for 7.1 Beta 3

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug Report for 7.1 Beta 3
Date: 2001-02-07 22:52:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Folks,

Please ignore this if you've already fixed these bugs in 7.1 beta 4.
Also, please note that I don't subscribe to the bugs list --- sorry, but
pgsql-sql is all I can keep up with!

BUG REPORT
Version: 7.1 beta 3
Platform: SuSE Linux 7.0
Installation: Mixed; 7.0.3 & 7.1 beta parallel install
Urgency: Cosmetic
Location: psql and pgaccess

I've noticed a problem displaying Functions and Views via PSQL in
7.1b3. When one attempts to display views (\dv), one gets nothing.
When one displays functions, one gets the opposite ... the command lists
*all* functions, including all builtins, not just user-defined
functions.

Both views and functions operate normally when called via sql, however.

Please note that I may, due to my parallel install, be accidentally
using ver. 7.0.3 psql with the 7.1b3 Postgres. If so, I;d like to know.

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533