Re: Open 7.1 items

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open 7.1 items
Date: 2001-01-24 20:01:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Not really. I don't have time to make a web site out of this thing.
> > > :-)
> >
> > If they were previously sent to the lists, there should be a link in the
> > archives to point ppl to, no? :0
>
> Sure, but this is hard enough. Finding them is even harder.

IIRC you complained that there are 20 open issues that needed to be
resolved
befor releasing 7.1, no?

Just to start discussing them, we should need a more or less closed list
of issues.

Or was the original posting (the one that started this thread) just a
comment
about how hard life is ;) ;)

You can't reasonably expect people to read all e-mail from last few
weeks
(probably a few thousands) and spot the same items as you.

> May as well read the email rather than link to a web page.

Still it would be good to have a "TODO before 7.1 relese"

Hannu