Re: libpq and Visual C++

From: Gerhard Häring <gerhard(dot)nospam(at)bigfoot(dot)de>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq and Visual C++
Date: 2001-01-19 09:25:12
Lists: pgsql-ports

This does not work for me. I have built like this, but get 'host not
found' errors on the connect method. Even for IP numbers. Is this a
known bug? Any hints?

Perhaps you can try this, Teddy, and report back if it works for you.

Gerhard

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e