Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?

From: Jens Carlberg <jenca(at)lysator(dot)liu(dot)se>
To: David Zoll <dzoll(at)nyscul(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windowsfrom Source?
Date: 2001-01-17 22:03:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> So far I've only heard one person say the installer actually works,
> and found at least two other messages in mailing list archives asking
> for the password. Last time I asked here, your virus suggestion was
> the only response.

To add to the information base, I have installed the driver in at least
two diffferent versions on about three Win-98 machines, with succesful
installations.

I _have_ seen the password problem (on Win-98), but I can't remember
what I did wrong. But in the end there was nothing wrong with the
zip-file, it was something else.

///Jens Carlberg