Table access

From: Peter Rodriguez <pfrodri(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table access
Date: 2001-01-17 02:46:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have installed PostgreSQL 6.5.3 on my stand-alone i686-pc-linux-gnu
machine (RedHat 6.2), compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66

I have created tables both using the interactive sql monitor and using
PGaccess GUI. The command "\dt" in the interactive monitor yields the
expected list of tables, but "select * from foo" yields "ERROR: foo:
Table does not exist" for all tables created through the GUI, but is OK
with tables created in the interactive monitor. Using the GUI I can
access all tables without problems.
Can anyone tell me what is going on here? I sould be much obliged

--
Peter Rodriguez
2/219, St. George Street, Papatoetoe