Adding a parameter to a trigger

From: Joern Muehlencord <jomu(at)uni-paderborn(dot)de>
To: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Adding a parameter to a trigger
Date: 2001-01-15 18:29:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi together,

I am still trying to implement my "userlog". At the moment I can insert
a message like "User xy added". What I want to have is, that I can
insert something like "User xy added by z". Can anyone tell me, how to
parse a parameter to the trigger (I think, only the application knows
what value the paramete should have!)

Thanx

Joern
--
Linux is like a wigwam - no Windows, no Gates and Apache inside