Modeling tool / ODBC

From: Nelio Alves Pereira Filho <nelio(at)ifx(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Modeling tool / ODBC
Date: 2001-01-11 18:37:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there.

Has anyone ever developed a big system with postgres, so that a modeling
tool to create and maintain the base was needed?? If so, what did you
use??????

I searched a lot for some tool like that, but I couldn't get nothing
apropriated. Right now I'm using ERWin via ODBC, using the driver
provided at ftp.postgresql.org.

Does anyone use frequently this driver? Is its development stopped? I'm
having some problems with it, what caused someone to suggest to use
M$SQL !!

Thanks for helping.

--
Nelio Alves Pereira Filho