Create Table Scripts

From: chuckk(at)ext(dot)usu(dot)edu
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Create Table Scripts
Date: 2001-01-06 14:24:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

You know what I think would be pretty cool? If someone out there would
tell me that Postgresql can build "Create Table" scripts by looking at
an existing table. Then I wouldn't have to re-create my Create Table
scirpt files I just incinerated.... Yeah... That would be cool if
someone told me it could do that..

sigh.....

Chuck