Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

From: "Becerra Lagos Ana Lilian" <exabecerra(at)nt(dot)entel(dot)cl>
To: "William Lai" <wlai2768(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date: 2005-01-18 15:36:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

But now
I get

C:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\bin>java -classpath c:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\lib\pg73jdbc.jar;. Example
2
Checking if Driver is registered with DriverManager.
Couldn't find the driver!
Let's print a stack trace, and exit.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:272)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
at Example2.main(Example2.java:10)

:(