installing pgsql_perl_perl5-1.9.0

From: frederick <frederick_opp(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: installing pgsql_perl_perl5-1.9.0
Date: 2001-01-05 21:56:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I posted a message earlier about how "perl Makefile.PL" was reporting an
error: "cant open MakeMaker.tmp". I got about the problem. I
uninstalled the perl that came with RH, download perl again from their
website and reinstalled it, and it worked! There must be something
wrong with the perl installation that came with RH7. I have another
problem. Steps 1-3 worked fine. (i.e "make test" was successful) The
last step "make install" gives the error:

[root(at)cr833060-a pgsql_perl5-1.9.0]# make intstall
make: *** No rule to make target `intstall'. Stop.

As suggested I logged on as root, got into the installation directory,
but there is no install file to make. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.