Installation question ?

From: François LODIER <zentak(at)agisphere(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installation question ?
Date: 2001-01-05 11:14:42
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to install postgres localy (in my home directory) so I used
the --prefix=BASE option but I have got tao problems

first the psql shell is awfull (I have no arrow and I cannot acces
history)
second where should I put my configurations files (pg_hba.conf ...)
in order to make them seen by the postmaster (i have tryed BASE/etc but
doesn't seem to work)

--
François Lodier . _