Database formats

From: mig_work(at)zipmail(dot)com(dot)br
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database formats
Date: 2000-12-19 16:59:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi. I'm new here.
I'm involved in a project we use an linux based server, and a windows based
client. It's still in the planning stage. In that project , I have to deliver
an database to our client to it access offline. I want to know if there
is some way to convert a PGSQL table to an win - compatible database OR
, if there is some way to I use this table in the windows , using something
like a mini-pgsql server on windows or something like this.
Thanks
Miguel Fernandez

http://www.zipmail.com.br O e-mail que vai aonde você está.