Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

From: Alvar Freude <alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de>
To: tfsgw(at)clinicaldatacare(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase
Date: 2000-12-15 04:09:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Security-Master,

tfsgw(at)clinicaldatacare(dot)com wrote:

> When alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de sent e-mail to DANA(dot)REED(at)CLINICALDATACARE(dot)COM (1/255/1)
> The message was blocked by TFS Secure Messaging
> When alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de sent e-mail to DANA(dot)REED(at)CLINICALDATACARE(dot)COM (1/255/1)
> The message was blocked by TFS Secure Messaging

please check your security settings. I sent mail to Postgres Mailing
list, it seems that DANA(dot)REED(at)CLINICALDATACARE(dot)COM is subscibes there
but has no right to receive emails from everyone.

BTW: it seems to me that it makes no sense to use at the one hand
internet and at the other to block all. So, if you don't want internet,
make your internal Intranet ...

Ciao
Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude | alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de

Demo: http://www.online-demonstration.org/ | Mach mit!
Blast-DE: http://www.assoziations-blaster.de/ | Blast-Dich-Fit
Blast-EN: http://www.a-blast.org/ | Blast/english