Re: postgres

From: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
To: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
Cc: Marc Daoust <marqdaoust(at)netscape(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres
Date: 2000-12-14 01:00:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

"Brett W. McCoy" wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2000, Marc Daoust wrote:
>
> > I in the search for a DB that would work with our product and have been told
> > to have a look at postgres. Would you be able to foward me any information on
> > your product and or point me to where I might be able to find some.
>
> You should start with www.postgresql.org

I've been wondering for a long time how people manage to find the
mailing list without finding the web site. On the blackdown mailing
list (blackdown.org ports the jdk to linux) people ask where they can
get a jdk for linux. How did they find the list without knowing about
blackdown?

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks(at)selectacast(dot)net