shared libs on sco how?

From: "Arno A(dot) Karner" <karner(at)tnss(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: shared libs on sco how?
Date: 2000-12-06 01:38:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

well im trying to get apache + php4 + pgsql 7.0.3 running on sco
givin up on the udk on sco openserver 5.0.5 now using sdk on sco open
server 5.0.4
i can compile all the stuff static, but php4 wants to used shared
libpq.so i get undefined symbold on php4 module load unresolved symbol
PQfinish

when i compile on linux i get shared libs, on sco with udk, or sdk just
get static libs
can some on point me to the config files to hack to get both static, and
shared libs

thanks in advance
ps the mail search seems to be working, and plenty of info on sco but
nothing on shared libs
--
My opinions are my own and not that of my employer even if I am self
employed