Patches for docs

From: "Joel Burton" <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: JOEL(at)olympus(dot)scw(dot)org
Subject: Patches for docs
Date: 2000-12-04 16:04:37
Lists: pgsql-docs

Adds discussion of using array features in contrib/ to iterate over
arrays, adds a few forgotten math functions, and other misc things.
See patch for details.

This is my first patch submission. Please feel free to tear me to
pieces if I'm not submitting it in the easiest way for the maintainers
to understand and add. :-)

Thanks!

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton(at)scw(dot)org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)

Attachment Content-Type Size
wjb-doc-patches application/octet-stream 6.2 KB