JDBC drivers

From: Sterling <smullett(at)omeninc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC drivers
Date: 2000-12-01 19:08:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

H-

I'm looking to get the jdbc drivers for postgres 6.5.3 so I can hook them up with
JSP/Tomcat.

I found a page that has drivers but not for my version.
Does it matter that they aren't the same?

Any one have a favorite page where I could go and get some drivers for postgres
6.5.3?
If I upgrade to 7.0 will it destroy my existing databases?
Has anyone had any experience with upgrading to the lastest postgres, and if so how
was it? Painful, Pleasant?

-Sterling