Re: Crash during WAL recovery?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
Cc: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Crash during WAL recovery?
Date: 2000-11-22 21:48:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> It would be a pleasure to help with the spanish docs, if any help is needed.

There is a documentation translation effort hosted in Spain, and I'm
sure that they would welcome help to stay current (I believe that a
substantial portion of docs are already done for a recent, but perhaps
not current, set of docs). There should be a link to this from the
postgresql.org site.

- Thomas