Re: Table/Column Constraints

From: Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop(at)alert(dot)infoplease(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Table/Column Constraints
Date: 2000-11-21 13:57:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Speaking of - I simply cannot find a standard SQL specification anywhere on
> the net, without buying one from ANSI. I'm forced to rely on
> vendor-specific docs - which are not standard in any way. Is anyone able to
> mail me such a thing?

You may want to take a look through http://www.techstreet.com -- I
searched standards for the keyword 'database', and found that many
of the SQL documents were available as PDFs for $18.00 each.

--
Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop(at)alert(dot)infoplease(dot)com
Learning Network Reference http://www.infoplease.com