unreachable block

From: Limin Liu <limin(at)pumpkinnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: unreachable block
Date: 2000-11-09 02:15:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I found an unreachable block during studing the PostgreSQL 7.0.2 by
reading its souce code.

Starting from line 1383 in postgres.c

1383 if (Verbose)
1384 {
1385 if (Verbose)
1386 {
:
1389 }
1390 else
1391 {
: // !! unreachable
1405 }
1406 }

Can someone take a look of it? This shouldn't take long time to fix.

Before this mail, I sent this problem to pgsql-hacker and found here is
where I should send this mail. So, pleaes discard the mail I sent to
pgsql-hacker. Sorry about that.

--
Limin Liu