Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area??

From: KuroiNeko <evpopkov(at)carrier(dot)kiev(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area??
Date: 2000-11-04 11:35:22
Lists: pgsql-general

> Personally, I'd rather it didn't.
> I have no objection to creation of a pgsql-jobs mail list, if there's
> interest --- but let's not clutter the general list with such traffic.

But is it worth creating a new list? Maybe we could use -announce for the
first time?
On the other hand, I can receive such messages on my personal email and
keep them in a database. I'm on dial-up, so there won't be online access,
but it seems possible to accept requests via email and handle them in batch
mode. Comments?

Thx

Ed

--