Re: [HACKERS] Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!!

From: Nathan Boeger <nathan(at)khmere(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Alpha FreeBSD port of PostgreSQL !!!
Date: 2000-11-04 00:09:45
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Nathan Boeger wrote:

> is anyone working on the port of PostgreSQL for Alpha FreeBSD ?? I have
> been waiting for over a year very very patiently !!!
>
> I really love my Alpha FreeBSD box and I want to use PostgreSQL on it...
> but postgresql does not build.
>
> If they need a box I am more than willing to give them complete access
> to my Alpha !
>
> please let me know
>
> thank you
>
> nathan

Well I'am new to "hacking" but I did get it once to compile by removing the
CFLAGS entirely (very weak !)

so if you need a hand (you might have to hold mine just a little) then let
me know. As I said I don't mind giving you access to my box (root) cause I
cannot use it since I don't have a database on it....

let me know

nathan