Re: More cvs branch problems

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: More cvs branch problems
Date: 2000-11-02 16:13:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Bruce Momjian writes:
> > And am seeing entries like below. Can someone please explain why I am
> > seeing stuff committed in current?

> You might want to check out cvs2cl
> (http://www.red-bean.com/kfogel/cvs2cl.shtml). It sems to work nicely and
> you get much nicer output because it combines identical log messages in
> one multi-file log entry.

Interesting.

I do have a question -- just how much configuration (and other) changes
occurred to REL7_0_PATCHES (since the logs seem to not be telling the
whole story)?

I say this because I found at least one such change -- REL7_0_PATCHES,
unlike 7.0.2, has an '--enable-syslog' configure switch. Not a biggie
for me, but I wonder just what else was committed to REL7_0_PATCHES in
the same ilk?

Getting ready to do a mass diff of REL7_0_PATCHES against 7.0.2 release.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio